Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Less than 2...

Time really flies. Its such a cliché but its so so true. It feels like I just got here, moved into my room. But day by day, time just flew by like this. Just have less than 2 weeks left here in warsaw.. and this Friday we’ll have our last boat party for all the exchange peeps.

I feel damn sad la.. Really. You can really grow to like Warsaw, no matter how gloomy it can get, how erratic the weather can get, how the pple here can’t speak English, how you always buy the wrong stuff cos you cant speak the language.

I love Sabinki, a place I’ve been calling ‘home’ for the last 4 months. I love hostel life, how we run around from room to room when you are bored, when u need company, when u just feel like chilling with friends. Cooking in the kitchen, and pple bitching about my horrible cooking (which has improved by leaps and bounds).. Holding a toilet roll and walking down the corridor to take a crap. Watching a movie on the laptop together. Fooling around. Chilling at the park, enjoying the sun. Parties at the corridor. Tolerating parties right outside your room. The fire alarm going off. Having a roommate. Queuing for the washing machine, drying my clothes. I’ll miss this so so so much.

Patricio & Babsi will leave next tues.. I’ll leave for my Eurotrip next Sunday. I still have almost 2 months here in Europe.. but its all going to be so different as we each go our different ways.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home